What Do We Do?
We offer foot and ankle medical and surgical care for your entire family. The doctors of Indian Valley Podiatry Associates, P.C. are intensely educated in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders and diseases of the foot and ankle.
Our Pledge to Our Patients
Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you, treating you as an individual, and answering your questions. We sincerely want your visits to be comfortable and pleasant. The information included in this web site will answer many of your questions. If you have others, please call us at either of our two offices.
Our Services Include:
- Treatment of infant and children's conditions such as clubfeet, intoeing and flatfeet.
- Surgery of the foot and ankle for conditions such as bunions, hammertoes and bone spurs.
- Treatment of ongoing chronic conditions such as flat feet, painful arches and arthritis and diabetic foot problems.
- Treatment of sports related and overuse injuries of the foot and ankle including the use of prescription custom molded foot orthotics.
- Care of acute diseases and conditions of the foot and ankle including injuries and fractures.
Call Today To Make Your Appointment!