Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery from Birth to Maturity
601 East broad Street,
Souderton, PA 18964
484 Harleysville Pike,
Suite B(Rear of building),
Harleysville, PA 19438
1715 Sumneytown Pike,
Lansdale, PA 19446
What Do We Do?
We offer foot and ankle medical and surgical care for your entire family. The doctors of Indian Valley Podiatry Associates, P.C. are intensely educated in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders and diseases of the foot and ankle.
Our Pledge to Our Patients
Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you, treating you as an individual, and answering your questions. We sincerely want your visits to be comfortable and pleasant. The information included in this web site will answer many of your questions. If you have others, please call us at any of our three offices.
Our Services Include:
- Treatment of infant and children's conditions such as clubfeet, intoeing and flatfeet.
- Surgery of the foot and ankle for conditions such as bunions, hammertoes and bone spurs.
- Treatment of ongoing chronic conditions such as flat feet, painful arches and arthritis and diabetic foot problems.
- Treatment of sports related and overuse injuries of the foot and ankle including the use of prescription custom molded foot orthotics.
- Care of acute diseases and conditions of the foot and ankle including injuries and fractures.
HyProCure is a treatment option for misaligned feet. Watch the video above or click this link to learn more.
Please talk to us during your appointment to see if this is something that might help you.
New 2017 Styles
Spenco sandals are now available in our office!
Call us at 215.723.9688 or stop in
For more information, go to: www.spenco.com
Spenco® PolySorb® Total Support Sandals combine the support and stability of our best-selling insole with the comfort and simplicity of a slip-on sandal. Great for after sports, training or just kicking back indoors or out. Unlike some other slip-ons, Spenco® Sandals are designed with orthotic-quality arch and heel support. Superior impact cushioning and motion control helps reduce pronation and supination—common problems associated with flat, slab-style sandals. Available in a range of sizes for men and women, and three styles.