Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery from Birth to Maturity
601 East broad Street,
Souderton, PA 18964
165 Main Street,
Harleysville, PA 19438
1715 Sumneytown Pike,
Lansdale, PA 19446
NEWS: Dr. Bresnahan has had his latest article published! To read Pediatric Flatfeet-A Disease Entity That Demands Greater Attention and Treatment, check out http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fped.2020.00019/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Pediatrics&id=496847
What Do We Do?
We offer foot and ankle medical and surgical care for your entire family. The doctors of Indian Valley Podiatry Associates, P.C. are intensely educated in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders and diseases of the foot and ankle.
Our Pledge to Our Patients
Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you, treating you as an individual, and answering your questions. We sincerely want your visits to be comfortable and pleasant. The information included in this web site will answer many of your questions. If you have others, please call us at any of our three offices.
Our Services Include:
- Laser therapy for fungal nail treatment
- Amniotic tissue injections and Protein Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for heel pain and Achilles tendonitis
- Minimally invasive foot alignment procedures
- Treatment of infant and children's conditions such as clubfeet, intoeing and flatfeet.
- Surgery of the foot and ankle for conditions such as bunions, hammertoes and bone spurs.
- Treatment of ongoing chronic conditions such as flat feet, painful arches and arthritis and diabetic foot problems.
- Treatment of sports related and overuse injuries of the foot and ankle including the use of prescription custom molded foot orthotics.
- Care of acute diseases and conditions of the foot and ankle including injuries and fractures.
HyProCure® is a treatment option for misaligned feet. Watch the video above or click this link to learn more.
"What Being a Certified Atlas Center Means" - Atlas FAI is comprised of the some of the best physicians in the county. Physicians that are knowledgeable, trained and skilled on the EOTTS - HyProCure procedure and that have a strong belief in healing as many people with misaligned feet as they can.
Free Hyprocure consultation
Please talk to us during your appointment to see if this is something that might help you.
Call Today To Make Your Appointment!