Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery from Birth to Maturity
601 East broad Street, Ste 220
Souderton, PA 18964
165 Main Street,
Harleysville, PA 19438
Our Mission Statement
Our physicians and staff are committed to listening to you, treating you as an individual, and answering your questions. We are honored to provide medical services to all who need them while respecting and valuing differences among one another. We embrace everyone regardless of age, gender, disability, race, ethnicity, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or other characteristic. We sincerely want your visits to be comfortable and pleasant. The information included in this web site will answer many of your questions. If you have others, please call us at any of our three offices.
Indian Valley Podiatry Associates announces its merger with the Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid Atlantic (FASMA) in order to strengthen its ability to provide our patients with the highest quality of care. While most patients will notice little change in daily operations, appointment reminder text messages and emails, as well as billing statements may bear the FASMA nameplate. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your foot and ankle needs.
May 15, 2020.
Indian Valley Podiatry Associates, PC cares about their patients.
We want you to know we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe and protected from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) using currently available CDC guidelines. As we welcome our patients back to our offices, we are taking the following steps.
- Telemedicine visits are available. Please call the office to schedule.
- Please stay home and reschedule your visit if you have a cough, fever or feel ill.
- Patients are required to bring their own face masks to wear while in the office if they choose.
- Please do NOT wear any gloves into the office. You may put gloves on once inside the office.
- A forehead temperature scan may be performed upon entering the office.
- Social distancing will be required within the office.
- If the reception area is crowded, we may ask a patient to wait in their vehicle until the appropriate amount of space is available.
- Non-patients may be asked to stay in their vehicle.
- All doctors and staff may be wearing facemasks and protective eyewear.
- Office cleaning and disinfection protocols are being practiced.
Telemedicine visits are available for established patients during the hours of 9am -5pm, Monday through Friday. Please call 267-281-FEET (3338) to speak to a doctor.
Dr. Bresnahan has had his latest article published! To read Pediatric Flatfeet-A Disease Entity That Demands Greater Attention and Treatment, check out http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fped.2020.00019/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Pediatrics&id=496847
What Do We Do?
We offer foot and ankle medical and surgical care for your entire family. The doctors of Indian Valley Podiatry Associates, P.C. are intensely educated in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders and diseases of the foot and ankle.
Our Services Include:
- Laser therapy for fungal nail treatment
- Amniotic tissue injections and Protein Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for heel pain and Achilles tendonitis
- Minimally invasive foot alignment procedures
- Treatment of infant and children's conditions such as clubfeet, intoeing and flatfeet.
- Surgery of the foot and ankle for conditions such as bunions, hammertoes and bone spurs.
- Treatment of ongoing chronic conditions such as flat feet, painful arches and arthritis and diabetic foot problems.
- Treatment of sports related and overuse injuries of the foot and ankle including the use of prescription custom molded foot orthotics.
- Care of acute diseases and conditions of the foot and ankle including injuries and fractures.
HyProCure® is a treatment option for misaligned feet. Watch the video above or click this link to learn more.
HyProCure® Procedure Description
Treating Misaligned Feet & Why Are Misaligned Feet “a Bad Thing”?
Extra-osseous Talotarsal Stabilization: An Overview
A 5-Year Retrospective Follow-Up
Read our Questions and Answers Online!
Insurance and the EOTTS – HyProCure® Procedure – Experimental & Investigational?
"What Being a Certified Atlas Center Means" - Atlas FAI is comprised of the some of the best physicians in the county. Physicians that are knowledgeable, trained and skilled on the EOTTS - HyProCure procedure and that have a strong belief in healing as many people with misaligned feet as they can.
Free Hyprocure consultation
Please talk to us during your appointment to see if this is something that might help you.
For more foot health information, visit the American Podiatric Medical Association and American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons websites.
Call Today To Make Your Appointment!